Pages

3.01.2010

EYE CANDY !!
  Feast your Eyes on this....
Trailer for 2, or maybe 1....
Don't you think whom ever owned this little "Gem" loved it.. They probably didn't mind that there wasn't a bathroom & the woods were their only safe haven.... I bet they pulled it down the highway with pride... They didn't care about being without a microwave, kind size bed, slide out or that it was painted PINK....
I would dare say they noticed the wild flowers along the side of the road while looking for a place to camp... I bet they knew the songs the birds sang that woke them in the morning... I am positive they loved every moment spent in their tiny rolling Eye- Candy mobile.
This is more Lovely than some of the Trailers I saw at the RV show that cost more than most homes.
A place of Comfort... A place were Love is Nurtured.
I love the idea of taking what you have & making it SPECTACULAR..


p.s. Big Thanks to Rochell for these wonderful pictures.....