~ Family Home Evening Fun ~
Make yourself a display of Bones..
Thank you Martha 4 the charming idea.
~Love the idea of displaying in a Cloche~2 cute, right?? I totally think so.. This project is so dang easy & the best part about it is, you get to use SPARKLES & Glitter..
What you will need:
Skull & Bones, Fingers & Toes
Glitter (your favorite colors)
Large shallow Bowl or Tray
Kiddies that want to get spark-a-tized
What 2 do next:
1. Working over newspaper, use a brush to apply glue on Skull & Bones.
2. Hold Skull/Bones over a large shallow bowl or tray.
3. Spoon ultra fine Glitter over glued surface, making certain the glitter falls into all the crevices and sockets.
4. Place on a tray; let dry for at least an hour.
5. Tap or brush off any excess glitter. Repeat gluing & glittering process on uncoated surface of each piece until your desired look.
This little treat would look fabulous on a little end-table or as a Grand center piece in your dinning area..