Pages

3.14.2010

What is under your Sink??
 
If you are anything like me.. You find yourself rushing out the door, just don't have time to put away the blow dryer, curling iron or deodorant, Soooo you toss it under the Sink.. My Mother always told me "never leave your home a mess, because you never know when Jesus might come for a visit". So with that ingrained into my mind at a young age I wouldn't dare leave such necessities out on the cabinet..
To ease Moms little voice in my head I have come up with the perfect mathematical equation..

Stuff + Container = No Voices in my head screaming "is this the day Jesus comes for a visit"????    Get yourself a fun wood, plastic or eco friendly  container that can "catch" those odds and ends.

Make it your own!!
For me that took a coat of White Paint, then a coat of some funky
 Pink-ish color I had in my garage (big surprise)..
You know what comes next... SAND the day-lights out of it... 
  Waaaaaa Laaaaaaaaa !!!!!
Put it under your Sink & you can feel a little stylish as you run out the door with not a single voice lingering in your head.....  xox