Pages

3.04.2010

~Diapers with Sass~

Family Home-Evening activity leader is one of my favorite callings.

When I am at the helm it usually turns out to be filled with rubber gloves, medium of colors, paint stained clothes & continuous "eye rolling" from my Family whom can't imagine what we are all doing with cloth Diapers... To their SURPRISE & delight I give them my blessing & permission to Dye these absorbent, darling cotton baby- bottom huggers any color they want..


We dyed some Red, Green, some Yellow and Purple & even Blue.. Once we had our baby-bottom huggers cheery & bright, I changed my mind from making DUST CLOTHS, to HAND TOWELS for the trailer... We then ended up making "Rice" Bags...


Don't even ask how we got from dust cloths  to rice bags.... ????



"Any-who"...  rice (heating) bags ended up delighting the twins, they have slept with them every night since.




 I couldn't resist... I had to apply just a little Rik-Rak & save a few for dust cloths, they were just toooo cute... and I might add, Very Absorbent....