Pages

2.25.2010

                           Cabin FEVER........


I have got the "FEVER" bad this year... 





 I am having the hardest time getting through these last few months of Winter.... I may just be driving my family crazy with my in-home projects...

Don't get me wrong, I love the beautiful white snow, but come on.... It is time for Sunshine, Sandals, Shorts, Skirts & Swimming Suits.. 


For BBQ, Camp Fires, Red Sand Beaches & mosquitoes..


Brent & I have been out on the bike, but it takes away from the "Freedom" experience just a little when you are wearing a full-gear-Helmet, jeans under leather pants, sweater & coat along with thick socks & knee high fur boots..

I am sure I look like some sort of freak-ish creature on the back of my studly man's bike..

I am getting desperate for some UV Rays & Suntan Lotion. I mean SUNSCREEN..
As a matter of fact, I have considered going to the tanning-bed to get me a dose of UV's, with Sun-Screen, of course... 
Until those HOT Blistering Magical Days are upon us I must rely on my memories of warmer times....

We Love Horse-in around!

Look at those Trees
 
don't they make you want to write a "Love" note?

Quiet Rest...
Peace at Last !!!