Pages

3.12.2010

Is 50 degrees Fahrenheit considered  warm?
Those of you whom have spoken to me or read my Blog in the last month, you
are well aware of my mini fascination or obsession with Spring, or the lack thereof.. Today was no different…
I heard the sweetest words come from the lips of the all knowing & seeing weather-man, that Friday was to reach 50 degrees.. I have been so excited all week. I have made my plan.. I decided I was going to catch some of those UV’s I have been desperate to feel for much too long. So I got the lounge chair with its soft yummy pillow-like cover out of storage & placed it on the deck awaiting my 30 minutes in the sun..


As my small window of time approached I gathered my book, sunglasses & off I went…
When I opened the door a Galeforce wind greeted me, (maybe not a galeforce), but wind none the less… I was NOT going to let that bone chilling wind spoil my plans, so I ran back up stairs to get on a pair of Jeans, Sweatshirt, grabbed a Blanket and off I went…
Yes, you read it right.. I was sitting on my deck with Jeans a thick Sweatshirt and blanket covering my entire body.. It totally crossed my mind at that moment in time, if anyone could see me from Space, could my neighbors see this specktacle before their eyes???? Although a little cold & breezy the sun did touch my Face & Finger-tips in the most wonderful way.
I must say, I have  not a SPRING in my step,  but a LEAP…