Pages

2.16.2010


~ Bliss ~

Have you ever felt complete & pure BLISS ???

What is it that makes those endorphins swing out-of-control at the most unexpected times, like when you are standing in line to renew your drivers licence, or waiting in line at In&Out Burger??


It is that Moment ..... a Milli-Second in time.....

when you LOVE everything about your Life !!!


You LOVE everyone !!

You feel NO angst about tiny little poodles pooping on your floor,


The worry about your daughter dating a boy (in 5 years) wearing earrings, leather jacket, tattoos & sporting a Harley doesn't faze you.


Your son playing football & knocking out his front teeth or your husband "shock & Awww" snoring seems like a symphony..

How do we get that feeling more than once every 10 years... ???

I had my ~BLISS~ moment TWICE, yes I said Twice in 1 day..

I didn't quite know what to do with myself. I was brushing Xanthi's hair & was filled with so much joy & thankfulness for the life I have.. "I LOVE MY LIFE" , is what I told my daughter that was wondering who stole her Mother & put this person in front of her that kept saying over & over, "I LOVE my Life', I would not trade it for anyone elses"...

Why do those BLISS-ful moments have to be so fleeting??

Why can't they stay???


Maybe just maybe I need to slow down & enjoy the moment !!! I mean really enjoy that moment that will never be again.

I am constantly teaching my children to always, no matter what the situation, FIND THE POSITIVE...

Is it that simple, is it that clear??
Does or can our body, our emotions, react to our minds thoughts???

Hm, I don't know the answer to ~ Finding the FEELING of Bliss ~

I do know one thing.... I am a very blessed, Mother, Wife, Friend, Daughter, American !!

I LOVE all the wonderful People that are traveling with me through this crazy Adventure & wondrous Journey called life..

Enjoy those moments..
Hold onto those milli- seconds....
Maybe, just maybe we can create
~BLISS~ for ourselves...

xox
Tami