Pages

2.21.2010

 Sunday School Foo-pa !!!

Picture this... Brent & I in Sunday School. The room is Complete Silent, except for the instructors voice....
Brent is following along in one of his high-tech Gadgets Touch- Screen thing-ie that has all the Scriptures, Lesson manual downloaded onto it..
He hands it to me so I could admire how "cool" it is..  Remember, the class is Still, Silent, no Children in sight.. I take over his little Toy & follow along, until I see something interesting on the lower right.....  It is a cute little baby with big tears... Ohhhh so cute...  So Sad !! So I have to see what that does, I "push" the icon & this cute little baby appears on the screen, then out of no where...... There is this LOUD, I mean Thunderous SCREAMING Baby Cry.... It would not stop!!! As I tried to get it to stop I just turned the volume up louder & louder..
I then threw it into Brents hands for some kind of help. He is able to get it turned off & turn bright red in the same moment..
 I can say, I don't think I have ever seen my hubby turn red....
 Like all those that love me so, say "Can't take her anywhere"...
xox Tami