Pages

2.22.2010



 "O" is for  Olympic!!                                      
 "W" is for WOW!!


What makes a Athlete so gutsy & fearless???


Why would one choose & take the risk of getting an Earache by going 90 miles per hour down a mountain of Ice?


Why do these Brave souls hop onto a sled & ride like the wind down a pipe going speeds that most cars can't reach?


And then the Ice Dancers that spin & leap better that I can walk.


I finally figured it out... These amazing Super Humans have a DNA that is completely different that the rest of us.


They were blessed with the NO FEAR Factor. I wonder how it would feel just for a day of complete Freedom.

No worries about a retirement plan, about the bank account or college fund.  No need to play it safe, just to GO for It, hold nothing back & soar..


To all the Olympians of the Past, Present & Future, you are truly an inspiration to this Idaho/Utah girl.
I still will find every opportunity to get-my-freedom on, but it will be on the back of my husbands motorcycle.        


xox Tami