Pages

9.02.2010

What do you COLLECT??



I have never been a "Collector" of any one thing, but more
"Eclectic" of a variety of Onsie Two-sies..
Growing up so many kids collected such things as Bugs, Magnets, Baseball cards, Pet rocks, Bottle caps. The closest think I ever came to collecting was Barbie Dolls & Elvis Presley Cards. Wish I still had those Elvis cards today, I would have already retired in style. :)

Whatever Rocks your world, why not share & show it in one of the most personal places you have complete control over, your home.

The older I become I want to put the things through out my home that I love, I want to see them daily & not just when I have guests over for dinner, or a Holiday Party.. I want to surround myself with their beauty, but HOW & WHERE do we put these Treasures we love so much without being on the reality show, Hoarders???
MY Weakness is Chandeliers....
                                 ~ Celebrate you Passions~
Here are some clever ideas to bring those Items out of the drawers and into the light where they belong...

       Pictures  ~ Art work ~  Frames



Anyone for Spoons ??

                                            ~Dishes~
               Trip around the World ?
~Ribbons~
LADDERS if that is what Blows your Hair back..

Stair Treads can be pricey.. 
Last but certainly NOT least...
Peeez Baby