Pages

6.08.2010

~You light up my LIFE~
I am Giddy about..
LIGHT...
not just any ordinary light,
but light that streams from a Chandelier...
The last few months I have been addicted to searching out Chandeliers to put around my home to give it some Yummie-ness...
Look what I found...
I know it is cute in its own way, but lacked "Pizazz".. I had many critics when I announced I wanted to Paint it..
My sweet husband & little man Zak reluctantly took it in the back yard & sprayed it for me in an unusual color, Turquoise.
As for making everyone happy I kept the Chain & Old Rusty Pipe we made for Candle Sticks in the origional iron patina..
                                    As for the End results
                           most everyone agrees, it ROCKS!!!
Brent has a "bet" with the kids that I will want to change it back to it's original color within the month.. So little faith, I will show them.. hmmm, maybe bubble-gum pink.. ;)
                                                            xoxo