Pages

6.19.2010

HAPPY FATHER's Day !!

Praise the Lord to all those Father's that Love & Cherish their Children..
To those Daddies that work so hard to provide a WonderFul life for their babes..
To the Fathers of Daughters...
To my very own Father that taught me by Example what it means to be a Man of Respect, Value, Integrity and to love the Lord.
 
To MY Father that Loves his Children's MOTHER more than life itself..

I have Never EVER heard my Father speak to my Mother in a way that was disrespectful or hurtful.
I have been  Blessed with Parents after 66 years of marriage that look at each other as I am sure they did on their wedding day.
      I have never seen two people more in LOVE..
I thank God everyday that I was sent to be the daughter of Betty Josephine & Richard Leo.
I LOVE YOU,  ALL THE SUMMER RAINS !!!!