Pages

5.09.2010

     Woman
To all the Women whom have Influenced me. Mother, Sisters, life long Girl Friends & Daughter.
    Not only am I Thankful for being a Woman myself, I am truly blessed by the Amazing Women whom have been a part of my life.. Thanks to all of you whom have ROCKED my Fashion world...
and those of you whom taught me how to be a Young Lady.
How to Choose Friends with Character
..Always take your Makeup Bag as a Carry On..
Blessed are those Women with endless amount of patients that "tried" to teach me how to cook
The importance of Study....
Love of ART
The best Advice ever uttered..
Choose a MAN like your Father
                                                          ~Bliss~
2nd best words ever uttered..
"Never Ever give up on your Dreams, you can achieve anything you set you heart & mind too"..
 I am so glad I listen to these Insightful, Wise, Beautiful Women in my life.. I truly have been Blessed beyond my Wildest Dreams..
Happy Women's Day..