Pages

5.17.2010


Come on DOWN


if you dare...





If you are anything like me, you LOVE to save Money & spend it on such things as food, CLOTHING, shelter, Shoes & VACATIONS. As Brent & I started working on the "Man Cave", he insisted on putting Hard-Wood down the Stairs.
 I on the other hand remembered very well when we put HardWood throughout our main living area & stair case. HUGE COST, I didn't want to repeat. So I came up with a cost saving "Crazy" Idea. Paint the Stairs a Chocolate Brown with a high gloss finish.   
I put Spackling on the Risers to give it a nice Contour ~Then came the Chocolate~
Hmmmmmmm
Something was missing.??
What about a few Digits
$1500 for Hard Wood
$500 HardWood Nail-er Gun
Hours of Labor
OR
$25 Custom Paint
$10 Numbers
I LOVE it when I can say,
 "LOOK at the GREENBACKS I just saved"
& then go to the mall to Celebrate.