Pages

7.11.2010

Moment in Time...

Beautiful Sunday!! Busy Sunday & a Moment caught in time.. Just got home, and off the back of my sweet hearts Motorcycle...
 I had one of those Magical, Spiritual & Earthshaking moments.. You know the ones that knock you off your feet? The ones that make you LOVE everything about your life.

PICTURE this.. We are riding up near the Canyon at dusk. We are seeing Deer in the fields, it is a warm summer night, a slight breeze in our hair.. I wrap my arms around my darling "B" and lean into him with my head on this shoulder.. The view I am looking at is the breathtaking Wasatch Mountains. IT IS THEN, at that MOMENT I feel so Free, filled with Love & Joy for all my many blessings, I could just BURST...

At moments like those, I believe it is our Father above giving us a slight little glimpse, a feeling of pure happiness, a little nudge, a reminder of what we have to look forward too.
                   Tonight I go to bed with a Thankful Spirit..
p.s I love my husband & his Steal Horse