Pages

4.10.2010

What does "TEEN" really mean?
Today comes with relief & gratitude for all my Blessings.
Thir-TEEN years ago today, God blessed me with 2 amazing little creatures.

Even as babies, one couldn't have something the other didn't. Zak just couldn't resist that bow.
          Little Snow Bunnies..
                                To beach bums...







On April 10, 1997, my beautiful baby GiRl Xanthi was the 1st to arrive..
She put the word "SPIT" in Fire... She is full of Life !!
She loves all living things, both Big...
and small.....
Xanthi is my little "fire cracker".. She is my little shadow when it comes to riding the Biggest & scariest RollerCoasters.. She is the first one to "double dare" me in a back-flip/front-flip contest on the trampoline. She is the first to accept any and all of my crazy ideas. Together we are most likely a bit of a nightmare for Brent & brother Zak.. I LOVE my Z-Bug more than she will ever know...
2-minutes after my screaming little girl made her Grand entrance into the world, the most Amazing little man arrived, Zakery KaJe...
He wasn't as loud as his counter-part.
 He brought with him the peace and quite
 from Heaven above.
He loves to use his hands, like his Dad..
and his Mind like his Mom..
....full of FuN ...
Loves his Papa!
Zak is such a good friend to his Mom.. He is wise beyond his years. You can always count on Zak to be the voice of reason. The "corrector" of bad grammar & the one you can always count on... Together Zak & I can out wit & cause much discomfort to Dad & sister with the tricks we have up our sleeves. We make a un-stop-able team.. I love my Zak all the Summer Rains.
Since the day my life changed forever & I became a Mother I have had a real fear of the word, the concept of "Teen", as in TeenAger..
I have stayed up many a nights, rocking both babies scared to death of the future, my future as a Mother of Twins.. 

Now that the day has arrived & I am now a Mother of Twin TEENAGERs I couldn't be more relieved & at Peace.. My babies are Teens, but they are the same Sweet, Kind, Loving individuals they have been all along..
I am so Honored to have been chosen to be the Mother, Teacher & Confidante of these amazing spirits..
Happy Birthday my darling TeenAgers !!!